|Is your business being tasked with the challenge of continuing to conduct business while ensuring the safety of all employees? In light of recent events, many businesses are implementing work-from-home policies to help meet both objectives.
Join ICG on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 11:00 AM EDT for our webinar, “Sustaining Business Operations in an Age of Uncertainty”, where we will discuss the options, timelines and best practices needed to safely implement a work-from-home policy including:
· Planning, setting and managing goals for your workforce
· Maintaining a high level of IT security as you move the security boundaries outside your corporate walls
· Maintaining a higher level of communication and the tools that make this effective
· Biggest Challenge—How to access your legacy, productivity applications, and data remotely
· “Keeping the lights on” in your datacenter
· Help Desk—How to manage devices remotely and keep your workforce productive
· Culture Change: Best practices and avoiding common mistakes people make when working from home
REGISTER NOW: http://info.icgtechnology.com/en/en/webinar-sustaining-business-operations-in-an-age-of-uncertainty-0?utm_campaign=Webinar%3A%20Sustaining%20Business%20Operations%20During%20an%20Age%20of%20Uncertainty&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9EknwJnc9LGAMcMpHTpDnMTWLA_eByHTXnc-C_lHdiJcT24aHc6XghdxzSmr0TpP2UfvQTy9deU08Il76mGkmVsv2Vyv9JitgZeGvMEcMQeuhREJw&_hsmi=2&utm_source=hs_email&utm_content=2&hsCtaTracking=77c86acd-3d96-45e6-bbb3-42b7f567bfdd%7Ccfb4f98b-e1a2-423c-b0ee-5bb5cc084111
Can’t attend the session live, but still want to learn? No worries. Share the link with your colleagues and register anyways—we will send you a live recording after the webinar to save forever!